Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introductions

Hello, I'm a Realist; in case you hadn't guessed as much.

Why am I creating a blog? The same reason anyone creates a blog, I'd imagine. First of all, Neal Patrick Harris is awesome and I grew up watching Doogie do this kind of thing. Second, I'm vain enough to think my thoughts are important to you and might affect the way you approach the world.  Also, I'm the one all my friends turn to when they need a straight dose of reality. So I've chosen to share these little gems with you. They might apply to something you or a friend is dealing with, they might entertain you, they might illuminate you to the type of insensitive people living in the world around you, they might do absolutely nothing for you, who knows.

Should you find yourself in need of a personal reality check or are just morbidly curious about my opinion, write in. Ask a Realist.

No comments:

Post a Comment